Re: BIO_flush Segmentation Fault Issue

The SSL BIO should have the rbio from the SSL object as the next BIO.
If you create the SSL BIO and then BIO_push() the TCP socket BIO into
the SSL BIO, it will work correctly.

Otherwise, you can just fix the next BIO of the SSL BIO by using

BIO_up_ref(socketbio);
BIO_set_next(sslbio, socketbio);

The SSL BIO should always have a next BIO if properly initialized.

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL