Facing problems with openssl-1.1.1c & later versions

Hi, There,

I am new to openSSL and currently working on integrating openSSL libraries in our product which has linux-ppc platform. We have an old version of kernel in our product i.e. 2.6.37.6. I want to integrate lighttpd with openSSL for HTTPS support. When I use openSSL-1.1.1b or older version then I can connect to my device using HTTPS. But when I move to openSSL version 1.1.1c or higher, then HTTPS is not working. At this point in time, I don’t think there is an issue with lighttpd package or my config file since everything is working with older version of openSSL.

I want to ask how can I debug this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have spent couple of weeks now on this issue but not able to move forward.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Best regards,

Tanuj Sharma | Micro Motion – USM Products

Tanuj.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx

W: http://www.eicpune.emrsn.org/