Re: ENGINE_load_private_key does not get invoked

Hi Dmitry Belyavsky,

Thank you for the inputs. If I understand correctly, the reference indicates loading the private key to engine instance.

My requirement is to call the ENGINE_set_load_privkey_function so that the callback gets called before each RSA private key operation.
Reason being, application can use either key with TPM or keys in software. So I need to load the correct key before each operation gets invoked.I was looking at
ENGINE_set_load_privkey_function  to set the callback.Is this understanding correct ?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Mahendra