logarithm in OpenSSL

Hello,

we are implementing a TLS 1.3 feature into OpenSSL to get an idea of how well our feature performs in a concrete server library. In the feature, we want to use the log function.

When we try to use the log function from the math.h header, OpenSSL won't compile with the statement that 'log' is a reference to an undefined function. The BigNum library from OpenSSL does also not seem to offer a log function.

We suspect that the compile error comes from the fact that OpenSSL is C90 compatible but are unsure. Does anyone know how to compute the logarithm of a number in OpenSSL?

Thanks,
Niklas