How to get OCSP response in CMS through openssl library in C++

Hello,

I've been developing some broadcast apps signing logic on a TV.

Actually, I should receive and verify the signing information such as certificates and ocsp responses which are included in CMS signed data format.
These application data are sent to TV with certain frequency without internet connection. And, CMS signed data is attached to SMIME.

So, I succeeded to extract and use the certificates through "CMS_get1_certs" to use it on verification processes.

But, in case of ocsp responses I do not know how to get it.
I've tried to extract OCSP responses through "STACK_OF(CMS_RevocationInfoChoice) *crls;" , "CMS_OtherRevocationInfoFormat *other;" and etc in CMS_Signed_data, but failed.
Not only it's a private, but also Most of apis related to CMS_OtherRevocationInfoFormat are unaccessible.

Could you help me to solve this problem??

p.s. In contrast, as for crls there is an efficient api named "CMS_get1_crls".