Re: openconnect with SAML and GlobalProtect

Confession time.

mea culpa
mea culpa
mea culpa

> OK, so I now did my SAML dance and got the cookie from the SAML
> response from the VPN (i.e. <portal-userauthcookie>). I then
> did (I tried both that cookie and the preauth-cookie):

Blah Blah. Irrelevant stuff!

So, I couldn't figure out why my code that did exactly what the
example gp-saml-gui code did would not work. Except, my code did
not exactly the same (duuh).

I started working on this using the global-protect/pre-login.esp
URL, just to get the whole SAML dance done. Of course, after
you figure that out, it *really* helps if you actually use the
*ssl-vpn*/pre-login.esp if you try to start a VPN.

My sincere apologies to this mailing list for wasting valuable
time.

Michel