Re: openconnect with SAML and GlobalProtect

(Grumble. Thunderbird really doesn't like plain text, my apologies if this
comes out poorly).

I guess I really just figured since I did the login dance already, I just
need to coerce openconnect (somehow) with the data in that XML file.

Perhaps I did not make this very clear in the original post, I actually
have this automated with some silly python and zenity, so I was hoping the
last step would just be 'run openconnect passing this XML/data/whatever'.

OK, I'll take another look at the gp-saml-gui code to see how it performs
that last step, or uses the script.

Thanks, Michel