Re: Machine keeps dying with OpenConnect

On Wed, 2020-03-25 at 20:05 +0000, Chester, Dean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By dying I mean the machine completely locks up and is unresponsive
> to pings or new SSH connections.
>
> There version I believe is the latest on Gitlab; I don’t know why he
> hasn’t been installing the version from the Debian repositories.
>
> I am unfortunately unable to check the system logs currently as I
> can’t access the system.

Are you running ./configure as root? If so, it *does* create and delete
an empty network namespace to see if it can use those for testing. But
those really shouldn't affect connectivity.

What is the last output you see from the configure script?

You said, "after he's done with his tunnel we seem to bne unable to
access the machine again via SSH"... but if he's still only running
./configure and hasn't got to the point of even *building* openconnect,
then he hasn't got a tunnel. Am I missing something?