need help - Ocserv on OpenWrt using certificate authentication method question

Dear Ms or Sir ,
         I am using ocserv service on my OpenWrt soft route .
         Before I used Cisco Anyconnect on my smartphone to connect my
home router under the user +  password on ocserv (success,and easy).
         To input the user + password every time is troublesome so I
tried to change the ocserv into "certificate authentication" mode .

          I found the Self-signed certificates could not be used on
Cisco Anyconnect client on my smartphone for ocserv certificate
authentication mode .

          So I installed "acme.sh" to apply free certificates from
"Let's Encrypt" and  installed the certificates into /etc/ocserv/ssl/
( ca-cert.pem , server-key.pem , server-cert.pem ) . I have changed
the /etc/ocserv/ocserv.conf  items "server-cert =
/etc/ocserv//ssl/server-cert.pem" and " server-key =
/etc/ocserv/ssl/server-key.pem items".

          But I don't know how to generate user.p12 certificate .
         ( Actually I don't know how to use the free certificates from
"Let's Encrypt" also )

          Would you please show me how to proceed ?