Building for Windows 64bit -with-java

Hi,

I’m having trouble building openconnect for Windows and using -with-java to generate java bindings.

I’ve tried two routes
1. Building on Windows using Msys2 (64bit). Couple issues here. When building with OpenSSL I get build errors in ssl.c. I then switched to using gnutls, but unaware of what needs to be installed. In msys2 I’ve “pacman -S libgnutls libgnutls-devel gnutls”, ./configure is unable to recognize gnutls is installed. (All of this is ignoring the java binding, was just trying to do a default make)

2. I then found the openconnect GitLab project and the .gitlab-ci.yml. I went down the path of building the MinGW64/GnuTLS on fedora, that works, however when then trying to build with the java bindings (-with-java) I get error “checking for [...] /jni.h... configure: error: cannot check for file existence when cross compiling”, so looks like this can’t be done on fedora.

Thanks in advanced for any help building for Windows 64bit using -with-java.