AW: AW: AW: Skipt Phase 1 when connecting using openconnect

Hi Dan,

Manpage of vpnc states not implemented yet .. :-(

       --auth-mode <psk/cert/hybrid>
              Authentication mode:
              ·      psk:    pre-shared key (default)
              ·      cert:   server + client certificate (not implemented yet)
              ·      hybrid: server certificate + xauth (if built with openssl support)

With original anyconnect linux client it's also not working for some reason ... :-(

Seams I have to stay with the behavior of Windows :-(

Thanks anyhow.

Best Regards
Steffen Löser