Von: Daniel Lenski [mailto:dlenski@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019 01:03
An: Steffen Loeser
Cc: David Woodhouse; openconnect-devel
Betreff: Re: AW: Skipt Phase 1 when connecting using openconnect

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 1:20 PM Steffen Loeser <s.loeser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated openconnect but still the same :

Ummm… are you *certain* that this is a Cisco AnyConnect VPN server?

Nothing in the headers or HTML content that you sent suggests that it
is a Cisco AnyConnect VPN server. In particular the cookie names and
PHP-related headers are unlike any Cisco server I've ever seen.
It also does not look like a Juniper or Pulse or GlobalProtect VPN
server (the other protocols supported by OpenConnect).

This appears to be a login form for some kind of SSL-VPN server, but
not one of the types that OpenConnect supports…

My guess is that it's another flavor of SSL VPN server made by
Versatel.de, but that's just a guess based on the links in the HTML.
I've never seen or heard of this brand of SSL VPN software before.

Dan