Re: Pulse Connect Secure support

On Thu, 2019-06-13 at 21:30 -0400, Jon DeVree wrote:
> Pulse support is working for me, but only if I acquire the DSID cookie
> via other means. The authentication side of the pulse support doesn't
> appear to work with my office's VPN.

That's useful to know; thanks.

> We use 2FA (duo) on our VPN. I don't know if that sort of thing is
> expected to work yet. In the normal client it shows up as password2 or
> something (its been a while since I've used the windows/osx client)
>
> I'm not sure how much of this debug output I need to sanitize (it
> clearly has my password) before I can safely share it...

If you run with -vvv --dump-http-traffic it's really just the password
(and username if you care). Note that they are hex dumps so you need to
elide both the human-readable *and* the text part :)

The request for a second password will be in there, and I might work it
out from that.

Alternatively, I might need to watch a snoop of the Windows client
actually *sending* a second password. Although if you just let me know
the address of the server I can probably do that myself. It doesn't
have to be sending a *correct* password...

Thanks.