Pulse Connect Secure support

I've finally got round to adding support for Pulse Connect Secure.

This is the spinoff from Juniper's Network Connect. They updated the
protocol to be a lot saner and support IPv6, etc. — but they don't seem
to have updated the Linux client, and the server still uses the old
Network Connect protocol (which we've supported since 2015)

It has EAP-TTLS support for certificate auth, as well as selecting
realms and username/password auth. All the Host Checker stuff is still
missing though.

The auth cookies are interchangeable between NC and Pulse mode — if you
authenticate with NC (perhaps using one of the many juniper auth
scripts like https://github.com/russdill/juniper-vpn-py), the resulting
DSID cookie should work with Pulse mode too.

I'd be grateful for any testing, especially with IPv6. If you're
currently using the Juniper nc support, let me know if --protocol=pulse
works and if not, please send debug output.