Re: Private key not being found for openconnect? How to fix?

Hi David,

Thanks for the explanation. That was helpful! I think I was confused
about the difference between private keys and certificates.

I don't think that the vpn server I am trying to reach uses
certificates then. It just has a port number.
On my Windows account,  I was able to access this vpn server just
knowing the IP address and port number (using Fortclient).
A public/private key pair was then used to ssh into a particular host
on that network (my own external workstation).

How would I use openconnect to access the vpn without needing a
certificate (so that I can next ssh into my host computer using my
private key)?
Thank you.