RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: --request-ip not in the source code?

Resurrecting an old thread here before my project turns into a pumpkin:

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to get a Git Head that combines David's EAGAIN fix and the --request-ip feature?

On Tue, 2019-02-05 at 11:23 -0800, Daniel Lenski wrote:
> Great!
>
> David,
> How would you feel about merging in support for the `--request-ip`
> option if it's only functional for GlobalProtect right now? (Recall
> that our tests on Cisco servers confirm it doesn't work… at least not
> on all of them… and it definitely doesn't work with ocserv, nor with
> Juniper.)  Maybe have it error out if `--request-ip` is specified with
> a protocol that doesn't support it… or just warn since it's merely a
> "request" anyway?
>
> Presumably we'd want an API function and protocol feature flags for
> this as well.

Yeah, let's do it. Let's make it work with ocserv, and with IPv6. For a
protocol where we don't even know how to ask, reject the option. For
AnyConnect, we can let it be a 'best effort' perhaps?