Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: What throughput is reasonable?

Also of note is that when you do your tests, you’re getting CPU/bound at 100%.  I never paid much attention to overall CPU until I saw your stats last week.

We can’t get OC to run over maybe 35%.

This may boil down to how we have vSphere configured (or VMWare in general versus AWS’s hypervisor).