Complicated web login flows with Pulse Secure VPN

I was, up until very recently, using openconnect and
NetworkManager-openconnect to connect to my work VPN.  I had a private
hack to make the stoken stuff work (it was submitted in an email on
this list) as well as another hack to deal with our token form not
having the same expected form type.

A couple of weeks ago we moved to a whole new login flow, where we now
are redirected to a saml login page for authentication and then
prompted to choose one of two types of MFA access - token code or
mobile application notification based.

With the more complicated flow I've had to switch back to the pulse
secure client which embeds a webkitgtk UI to handle those flows.

Just curious but is there anyone working on some similar flow support
with NetworkManager-openconnect?  I'm guessing that this type of
authentication is way outside of the scope of openconnect's built in
html client.  (Pulse Secure's cli client can't handle this login flow
either).

Unfortunately I'm so removed from c/c++ programming that I wouldn't
even know where to begin on something like this, but just wondering if
there's anything on the horizon I can help with, even if it's just
being able to test stuff.

Thanks,