use ocserv credentials for webservice kerberos authentication via windows/firefox

You are right. I already configured it and it works.
My question is how to tell firefox to use the TGT gained via the vpn
connection for the further authentification processes.

At the moment I'm using MIT Kerberos Client and gain a Ticket manually (again)
Firefox is set to use the Kerberos Client's gsslib and probably that's why
firefox knows about the ticket.

So the question is, how to skip the Kerberos Client since the ticket should be
already there.

I hope that makes it a bit more understandable.