use ocserv credentials for webservice kerberos authentication via windows/firefox

I'm running ocserv on a linux with kerberos auth which works well.
My client is a windows client which is running firefox.

How can i make it authenticate with the credentials used for openconnect
instead of the windows user creds?
The idea is to authenticate automatically into webservices after logged into
vpn
At the moment i'm running apache with mod-auth-kerb5
It's logs say: gss_accept_sec_context() failed: An unsupported mechanism was
requested (, Unknown error),

Is there maybe an alternative approach for reaching the goal?
It seems to be a pretty common demand - how is it met usually?