Certificate Validation Failure trying to connect to Cisco VPN with openconnect and PKCS11 certs on a CAC

Thanks so much for the response! I think I found the issuer cert
needed (unless it's causing the problems below) - and I exported it
from the chrome certificate manager as a .pem file. I no longer got a
certificate validation failure, and after telling the shill program in
ChromeOS to stop destroying my tun0 devices (sudo stop shill followed
by sudo start shill BLACKLISTED_DEVICES="tun0,br0"), I got a stable
connection!