How to use OpenConnect and Cisco Secure Desktop with ConnMan (instead of NetworkManager)?

Hello together,

in the past I was using NetworkManager and got OpenConnect including
Cisco's Secure Desktop (CSD) working easily.

Now I switched to the more lightweight ConnMan and have some trouble to
set up OpenConnect correctly.

The first question is: ConnMan's CMST-GUI provides several options for
possible OpenConnect-VPN types to build the necessary config file. In
detail these are:

-    Provider OpenConnect
-    OpenConnect.ServerCert
-    OpenConnect.CACert
-    OpenConnect.ClientCert
-    OpenConnect.MTU
-    OpenConnect.Cookie
-    OpenConnect.VPNHost

Which type do I have to choose to get OpenConnect working together with CSD?

Next question:

During my time with NetworkManager the provisioning file for the
successfull working VPN tunnel looked like that:

[openconnect]
Description=My Company
Host=vpngw2-out.net.provider.com
CACert=(null)
Protocol=anyconnect
Proxy=
CSDEnable=1
CSDWrapper=/home/user/.cisco/csd-wrapper.sh
UserCertificate=(null)
PrivateKey=(null)
FSID=0
StokenSource=disabled
StokenString=

As you can see, CSD is enabled and the CSD-path shows to
/home/user/.cisco/csd-wrapper.sh

How can I configure that entry for the provisioning file for ConnMan? I
still have the .cisco-directory from my previous machine here on hand,
so I could reuse it.

Thank you very much for your help!

With best regards!
Umbal