Issues running OpenConnect on an Asuswrt-Merlin router

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 4:16 PM, Aube, Jeremy <aube at mykolab.com> wrote:
> At this point I seem to have the correct IP while SSH'd into the router
> (y.y.y.y) and can access sites from shell, but I can't access sites from any
> of my connected devices.

In order to troubleshoot this effectively you need to _run openconnect
from the ssh command line_, or else ensure that you can capture its
output from the log files.

It seems quite likely to me that when you run openconnect from the
command line, it will show some error which the web interface is not
capturing and displaying properly.

You should try running openconnect (with -v/--verbose) from the
router's command line and let us know what you find.

-Dan