Today: @POTUS is taking your questions

At 3:30 p.m. Eastern today, the President is getting on Twitter to take your questions about health care and the Affordable Care Act. Join the conversation using the hashtag #AskPOTUS.

Hi, everyone --

I'm the White House's Chief Digital Officer -- and my job is to rethink what it means to engage with your government online.

So it's helpful that I've got a boss who happens to love the Internet.

Today, I'm down in Nashville with the President, who's spending the day meeting with Americans whose lives health reform has made better. (In fact, he gave one of them a ride in his motorcade this morning.)

He wants to open that conversation up to Americans around the country, too. So at 3:30 p.m. Eastern today, we're going to get him online, and he's going to take your questions and respond to your stories on Twitter.

Get started right now by asking a question or sharing a thought with @POTUS using the hashtag #AskPOTUS -- and follow along here.

Join the conversation here.

The President really likes these Q&As (and yes, it's really him reading and answering), so if you've got something to say, tune in and add your voice.

Thanks, and more soon --

Jason

Jason Goldman
Chief Digital Officer