The President's review of big data and privacy

Title: The President's review of big data and privacy
The White House Friday, March 21, 2014

The President's review of big data and privacy

In January, President Obama spoke about changes in the technology we use for national security purposes, and what they mean for our privacy broadly.

He launched a 90-day review of big data and privacy: how they affect the way we live, and the way we work -- and how data is being used by universities, the private sector, and the government.

As part of that review, we've already heard from leading privacy advocates and industry leaders, among others.

But this is a conversation that affects all Americans, and we want to make sure you have a chance to be a part of it. We want your input.

Take a moment to tell us what you think about big data, privacy, and what it means to you.

Stay Connected

We're updating the White House privacy policy on April 18. Learn more.

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111