Here's what I did today:

Title: Here's what I did today:

Hello everyone,

There's really no other process like the State of the Union -- it's always an exciting and hectic week to be at the White House.

Of course, it's a process that involves a lot of policy experts and writers from around the building -- but input and ideas from brilliant folks outside the building are just as important. That's why our team has held a series of conversations with the American public about what they hope to hear in the President's address next Tuesday.

Today, I took over the White House's Instagram account to give you a sense of what that process looks like -- take a look, and don't forget to tune in next Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET.

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

All this work pays off next Tuesday, when President Obama will head to the Capitol.

Let us know you'll be watching.

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Jarrett
Senior Advisor
The White House
@VJ44

Visit WhiteHouse.gov/SOTU

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111