Photos: What my day looked like

Title: Photos: What my day looked like

Hey, all --

On Tuesday, President Obama will deliver his fifth State of the Union address from the Capitol. He's taking the lead on his own remarks, but as his chief speechwriter, I've been spending the week helping him craft what he wants to say.

Today I took over the White House's Instagram account to give you a look inside the State of the Union process.

Take a look at some of today's photos:

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

Several other folks here are going to be giving you updates on preparations this week, too -- so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Cody

Cody Keenan
Director of Speechwriting
The White House

P.S. -- If you haven't already, say you're in for the 2014 State of the Union.

Visit WhiteHouse.gov/SOTU

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111