Regarding X.Org Endless Vacation of Code (EVoC)-Ojus Chugh

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!

I hope you are doing well.

I am Ojus, a final-year IT student. Recently, I discovered EVoC as an open-source enthusiast, and I'm deeply interested in participating in this program. However, I am new to this and am looking for a mentor to guide me through EVoC for a project related to nouveau. I would appreciate any ideas or projects for this program, as I am open to learning new skills and facing new challenges.

Here is my GitHub ID: https://github.com/ojuschugh1

Could you please guide me on the next steps? I am eager to work under my mentor's guidance. I would appreciate it if anyone could become my mentor and assist me in this endeavor.

Thank you in advance for your assistance :D

I eagerly await your response. I hope I can be of help to someone in any way ;)

Thanks for your help and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Ojus Chugh

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]