Re: Render Targets and Pitch Linear Textures in Maxwell/Pascal Question

Miptree layout for linear textures:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/src/gallium/drivers/nouveau/nv50/nv50_miptree.c#n238

Setting for RTs:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/src/gallium/drivers/nouveau/nvc0/nvc0_state_validate.c#n224

Follow the !nouveau_bo_memtype path (and not BUFFER).

Hope this helps,

  -ilia