Render Targets and Pitch Linear Textures in Maxwell/Pascal Question

So I have been going on over the documentation trying to figure out the exact layout of Pitch Linear Textures and find some missing values.

First Question: What's the correct layout of pitch linear textures in memory? Is padding of the pitch added at start or at the end? Do they have some kind of header? Currently I see them as a normal texture matrix with just pitch at the end of each row but If I send the game this values, they go into an ternal loop.

Second Question: Pitch Value in Render Targets. In the registers in https://github.com/envytools/envytools/blob/master/rnndb/graph/gf100_3d.xml#L282 the pitch does not appear anywhere, where is it stored for Render Targets.

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys can provide me some info.