Re: Google's Chrome Team might Blacklist Nouveau on Chromium

Well, I agree with them.
Nouveau is extremely unstable on my MacBook Pro with Nvidia 320M, freezing all the time and draining a lot of battery.
Performance wise is not too bad tho.
There's plenty of reported bugs already around the web if someone wants to investigate it.

Thanks
skype: eumegaf
discord: Megaf#6582