listmerge() warning/error

Hi.

I'm a reasonably new nntpcache user and am trying to merge two newsfeeds
together.  I'm getting the familiar "listmerge() ignored" error (or
warning?) and I've found a few people asking about it in the mailing list
archives, but not really any definitive answers to speak of.  Perhaps it's
worth of an FAQ entry?

listmerge() ignored news.gmane.org->active->gmane.comp.jakarta.log4j.cvs: group not bound to this server

My configuration file is just:

news.isp.com    DEFAULT         4h  2d  2d  30m  60d  60d
news.gmane.org  DEFAULT         4h  2d  2d  30m  60d  60d
%BeginGroups
*               news.isp.com.
gmane.*         news.gmane.org.

Am I doing anything wrong, or are these warnings to be expected?

Thanks, Ben