[NNTPCACHE] Uploads of large files hang on nntpcache v3.0.1

Hi,

It happened recently. May be it was happening before, but I didn't notice. If
I try to post small text message it works fine and message goes through. If I
try to post a large message including an attachment it times out. Posting to
upstream news server directly works fine for both small and large messages.
Does anybody have any idea what could be the reason and how to fix it? I'm
using nntpcached v3.0.1
Thank you.

Michael Ulitskiy