Re: [NNTPCACHE] authinfo

Hi there,

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, avrombay@sville.com wrote:

> I ran into an issue when connecting to an NNTP proxy server for
> authentication (I don't know which one). The server would not accept my
> authentication.

I wouldn't consider this an nntpcache bug.. Your upstream proxy is broken

>From RFC 977
"Commands and command parameters are not case sensitive. That is, a
 command or parameter word may be upper case, lower case, or any
 mixture of upper and lower case."
.. You might wish to contact your upstream regarding this to get in touch
with their proxy server to fix this.

Peter