NNTPC: betatest Perl Newshound

Allo,

After getting tired of mucking around with the C code for Newshound,
and having it throw segfaults,  I've re-written it in Perl.

I've tried it for a few runs, and it seems to be working
well, and not eating as much CPU time as the C version did.

the source code is here:

http://www.gweep.net/~jer/newshound.pls

please contact me with comments and suggestions.

	-jer
--
jer@sidehack.gweep.net         Programmer / Sysadmin / Gweep
mpython@gnu.org          -><-  Author of Xtacy, an X11 Graphics Hack