NNTPC: Not working like I think it should.

nntpcahce 2.4.0b5, FreeBSD 4.4-stable

I run a local INN server, and I'm trying to front it with nntpcache.  WIth a
single backend server, it works fine.

However, I decided to also get a backup reader connection from another news service
to test it and fill in the holes.

When I do this, all the hits (even though the articel is on my local server),
go to the remote site.

I have them listed as

*  localserver
*  remoteserver

in my nntpcache.servers file, the active/newsgroups timeouts are identical.

WHen I do this, all article retrievals are coming from remoteserver.  If
I *reverse* the 2 lines, then all the retrievals come from the local server,
but the # of groups that gets displayed is dramatically less.

Any ideas?  I have verified the presence of the article on my local server,
and as I said, if I remove the remote server from the config, it works as expected.