Re: NNTPC: nntpcache on AIX 4.x, anyone?

On 24 Nov 1997, Christian Mock wrote:

> has everybody been successfull getting nntpcache to run on AIX 4? I
> keep getting crashes...
>
> (BTW, is this list archived anywhere?)

Yes, take a look at ftp://suburbia.net/pub/nntpcache/mailinglist .

I also seem to remember there is a searchable archive somewhere as well.

Cheers,
Peter
---
   We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
   the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
   this is not true.
   --Robert Wilensky, University of California