patches in nntpcache-1.0.7.1.patchy

Here's what I've put into nntpcache-1.0.7.1.patchy, with the exceptions
noted it's identical to what I'm running here.  Is there anything else
I should put in?

APPLIED to nntpcache-1.0.7.1.patchy

These two patches fix the statistics (and some other stuff)

741	Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@ThePLAnet.net>
		(this is the nntpcache-1.0.7.1.p1.patch)
		article.c
		genextern.sh
		ipc.c
		nntpcache.c
		post.c
		xover.c

772     Marian Durkovic <marian@svf.stuba.sk>, patch
		article.c
		list.c
		xover.c

Fixes "server went away" problems (the 787 article mentions how to do both
the Nick's select test and the original getpeername test at the same time)

614     Nick Holloway <Nick.Holloway@alfie.demon.co.uk>, patch
		sockets.c
787     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com> one line change to above patch
		sockets.c

Fixes dead nntpcached's piling up...
787     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
	   (the last segment of this patch could only be applied manually!)
		nntpcache.c
793     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch #2
		nntpcache.c

sscanf SIGSEGV's (the silly "demo" patch actually fixed all of mine)

790     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, description
791     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, "demo" patch
		article.c (must be applied manually)

Adds keepalives (optional, but pretty safe)

798     Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		sockets.c
		nntpcache.c

Adds back the "last" command
834	Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		nntpcache.c

Memory corrupt's from xover ring

842	Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		(superceedes 826!)
		post.c
		xover.c
		nntpcache.c

listgroup bug

900	Paul Gregg <pgregg@niweb.com>, description
905	Marian Durkovic <marian@svf.stuba.sk>, patch
		group.c

MMAP_FILE should be HAVE_MMAP_FILE
857	Marian Durkovic <marian@svf.stuba.sk>, patch
		nntpcache.c

overflows in statistics
832	Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		ipc.h

xref line has no articles on crosspost across servers
784	Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		article.c

minor cleanup/compatibility
773	Aaron Nabil <nabil@teleport.com>, patch
		Makefile.in
		mmalloc/Makefile.in
		install.msg

NOT APPLIED - - -

825	proff ihave flag for config, untested
646/837	Markus.Gruenkorn@edag.de/proff support for authentication to remote server
850	proff mmap (is it for general use?)
773	A nabil/macro expansion problem on alpha, mmalloc_getkey type mismatch

Personal changes never released...

threshold for crossposted articles (linkCount)	article.c
short-circuit caching (USECACHING)		article.c
log not-in-group's				article.c, group.c, next.c, xover.c
cache hit/miss debugging			article.c
client-id (ClientFinger/fingerluser)		nntpcache.c, post.c
dump_core					nntpcache.c
int log times					nntpcache.c
inn messages					nntpcache.c
macro expansion problems on alpha		libproff/vsnprintf.c

--
Aaron Nabil
nabil@teleport.com