most stable release?

I'm looking at setting nntpcache up in a "production" environment [so far as
reading news can be considered productive :-)].  The load will not be huge
(three users plus a suck process at any one time, maximum), but I do need it
to be reliable.

So - what's the recommended nntpcache release?  It'll be running on FreeBSD
2.2.1.

--
Matt McLeod,  <mjm(at)hna.com.au>
"Please try to understand before one of us dies".