PORTS

I noticed in the file PORTS in the nntpcache-1.0.7.1 distribution the
following tuple certified as compilable/operational:

	SOLARIS
		2.4 + Native CC

As far as I know, there is no `native' C-compiler in Solaris-2.*.
This was a point of much argument when Solaris-2.1 first appeared.
Gcc is generally used.

I would add

	SUNOS
		4.1.3 + GCC

to the list of compilable/operational ports, especially with the minor
change to xover.c I noted in a previous posting to this list.

--

Ronald Florence			Maple Lawn Farm, Stonington, CT
ron@mlfarm.com			http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm