NNTPC: nntpcached

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, John Lucas wrote:
> The domain "nntpcache.org" doesn't resolve, so out of desparation I am
> contacting you about nntpcache.

I've been noticing that a lot of domains have been dissapearing from the
root name servers ([a-j].root-servers.net).  This is the third I've
noticed, the first 2 being gnustep.org (out on tuesday, since returned)
and currently suck.com, and now nntpcache.org.  Anyone else have similar
experiences?

Obnntpcache:
How does one set up nntpcache to work with a server that refuses all
end-user type queries (i.e. no xover, no list overview.fmt, etc)?

Should I just scrap it and get all of nn set up and running first?

-Peter