NNTPC: Removing an email from the maillist

On Feb 25, David Khoury wrote:

>   Is it only me, or are there any other people that are having
> problems removing themselves from this maillist. I keep on getting
> this error message:

I'm having the same problem, and I too have tried mailing the list
owner and various others.

>   Of course, I've tried specifying a specific mail address, still the same
> problem.  I've tried sending mail to the maintainer of the maillist ...
> nothing!!

In case anyone can help, I only want simon@vampyre.foobar.co.uk
removed, not simon@foobar.(co.uk|net)

  Simon
--
Simon Amor                        System & Network Administrator
simon@foobar.net                     Absolute Communications Ltd