NNTPC: Removing an email from the maillist

  Is it only me, or are there any other people that are having problems
removing themselves from this maillist.  I keep on getting this error message:

You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
What I did find were the following approximate matches:

126 (null)                             29408
126 (null)                             29120 g@
199 (null)                             29440
199 (null)                             29088
wXt94!tXl\C|9
sCll0ҋD9r9Y\
+`BX}T:RPn
 55 (null)                             29376
126 (null)                             28864 h
157 (null)                             29216
189 (null)                             37696 /procmail

If you recognise one of these addresses as being the one you
wanted to unsubscribe, send in a new unsubscribe request
containing the text:  unsubscribe the_address_you_meant.

  Of course, I've tried specifying a specific mail address, still the same
problem.  I've tried sending mail to the maintainer of the maillist ...
nothing!!

  Someone please help.

  David Khoury                   | Experience is something you don't
  dave@flex.com.au               | get until just after you need it.