NNTPC: Update daemon retries after failure to get list?

Ronald Florence wrote:
> Herbert Xu writes:
>
>   Yes, please try this patch.
>
>   [patch to list.c]
>
> I don't see or understand why, but with that patch in place, nntpcache
> ignores the rebuild intervals in the config file and fetches every
> list on every connection.  Something is awry!

I see what's wrong now.  The update only happens in the child, and the values
doesn't affect the parent.  What used to happen was that the parent sets the
values in any case and it usually worked fine.  For now just back out the patch
until I can think of what to do with this.

--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.2 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>