NNTPC: NNTPC prob - server doesn't respond to xover or list...

> My upstream news provider doesn't seem to support either the xover command
> or list overview.fmt.  Does anyone out there have any idea what my next
> step should be?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Peter

Changing providers ;)?

nntpcache should still work, but all the client readers will have to use
HEAD's. Slow and ugly.

--
Prof. Julian Assange  |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
proff@iq.org          |and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
proff@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery