NNTPC: Testimonials?

I'm new to nntpcache (and this newsgroup)....

Can anyone help me with any large site testimonials?
Experiences with multiple nntpcache servers and/or
lots of concurrent users? Comparisons to DNEWS?
Our proposed NEWS environment includes a central
INN news feeder and several remote caching readers.
We'd like to use nntpcache on the readers but are
concerned about issues of scalability and support.

thanks for any help,
George
George Terrone
Integrated Technical Services