nntpcache 1.0.1

1.0.1 : Sat Nov  9 06:55:34 EST 1996

        * change: rationalisation of autoconf defines
        * change: groups with zero messages ever passed
                  through them were stripped out of
                  the active file, we now pass them
                  through, just in case an nntpcache
                  user wants to be the first poster ;)
        * bugfix: SIGHUPing nntpcached would sometimes
                  confuse it as to the cwd
        * port:   some systems define MMAP_ANONYMOUS
                  but not MMAP_ANON, we now test and
                  correct for this
        * port:   ./configure wasn't detecting mmap
                  in situations where it should have
                  been. we now just test for the
                  call with configure and use our
                  own code for the back-magic stuff
        * bugfix: some mmap detection macros were
                  mutually exclusive
        * bugfix: mmalloc ported to 64 bit
                  memory systems

That pesky mmap.