nntpcache and linux...crashing..

We decided to give a try, and were completely impressed! Its fast,
effecient and wonderful...when it works. Unfortunetly it has a nasty
habit of crashing approximately every half hour on my system. All we see
in the logs is a "Memory currupt" error. If we just restart it, it'll run
just fine for another half hour or so, and crash again.

Heres some details. If anyone has any ideas, we'd be happy to hear them!

nntpcache 1.0
linux 2.0.18 (Red Hat 4.0)
libc 5.3.12

/ Eric Stern - Network Manager - MGL Systems Internet - (519) 651-2713  /
/ $30/month Unlimited time Internet access - http://www.mgl.ca          /
/ estern@mgl.ca - http://www.mgl.ca/~estern                             /
/ Stormalong of Quake Clan "In Praise of Ammo"                          /