Specify a POST server

Hello,

I'm using nntpcache-2.4.0b2 from the FreeBSD ports
collection on FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE.  It works great!

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but
the FTP server that provides the mailing list archives

  ftp://203.4.184.34/pub/mailinglists/nntpcache-users/

appears to be unavailable at the moment.

Is it possible to specify an NNTP server to which
all POST commands should be sent?  For example, I
would like for nntpcache to read from one of the
many public Usenet servers which permits reading
(but no posting is allowed).  When one of my users
issues a POST to nntpcache, I would like for nntpcache
simply to relay the NNTP conversation between my
user's newsreader and a server like "post.usenet.com,"
which permits posting to 90,000+ newsgroups, but reading
is not allowed.

I'm thinking this would be similar to the "ihaveServers"
configuration directive:

# IHAVE servers. If an IHAVE command is issued, then it will be passed
# onto the servers specified here. This is for situations where nntpcache
# is acting as an intermediary between two news-servers attempting to
# feed each other news. (watch out for recursion). Note that you
# shouldn't need to specify multiple servers here unless they are
# are unconnected insofar as usenet network topology is concerned.
ihaveServers localhost:120

If this is currently not possible, would the
nntpcache authors accept a patch (I would
create a configuration directive like "postServer")
that would enable this functionality?  Is there
anything that would be broken (or is my idea
Just Plain Wrong(TM)) if this functionality
were to be added?

Thanks!