Re: NNTPC: RedHat 7, nntpcached keeps core dumping

> I can't find a file called config anywhere, or directions how to create one.
> for now, I assume it's using /usr/local/etc/nntpcache/nntpcache.config-dist.

yes.  ...well, almost. :)

since you installed via an RPM, you might not have the INSTALL document
found in the source distribution.  It's got what you need:

--

6.  Copy the files "nntpcache.config-dist", "nntpache.servers-dist",
    "nntpcache.access-dist", "innreport.conf-dist" and

--

hope this helps.